Anonymous asked: can we be friends. C:
yes!!!! But you must take off those anonymous shades first. Then we can have a Just Dance 2014 friend party.
Anonymous asked: AW I WANNA SEE THE LAW AND ORDER COMIC <3
IIIII’m going to regret this……….
Circa 2007 ……. and as of 2013 me and Momo’s relationship is pretty much the same but I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME I WON’T TESTIFY AGAINST HIM!!!!!!!
Anonymous asked: thank you so much for answering all these questions. Your answers are so uplifting and helpful. I love everything you post. It is most pleasing to the eye. Thank you. ^-^
doxian asked: Didn't you draw a Law and Order mini comic with you and your dog once? Or am I dreaming that...
OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU REMEMBER THAT
Anonymous asked: When you first started this blog were you scared of posting your art ?, if so how did you get over it ?, if not then never mind lol. Thank you in advance ^_^ <3
To be honest, I think I have the opposite problem of being scared of posting my art….I think I post way too much!!! Which is bad, because I’ll post a batch of drawings and then a week or two later come across it again and be horrified and realize half (or all) of them are atrocious and want to delete them….but then, nothing ever truly gets deleted on tumblr, does it? Oh no….now I’m sad…………
But yeah, I’ve been posting my art online for probably about a decade now. I don’t really get scared of posting my art
the fear and regret settles in later but if I were to give some advice here I’d say accept the fact that your art is probably never going to be pleasing to you, at least, not for very long, and it takes a whoooooooooole lot of ugly drawings before a pretty one comes out of your hands. Accept that and also know you’re probably the most judgmental person of your art out there, so I wouldn’t be afraid of people being snooty or looking down on your work and your ideas and if they are they are stupid poops. Seriously!!!
This might be a little too cosmic-hippy-dippy of me but I’ve realized that the most beautiful traits in a person, in my opinion, are honesty, confidence & humility. I think also a beautiful artist should exhibit those traits! Be honest and draw what you feel truly passionate about. Be confident in your work and go out there and present it! But also be humble and accept the fact that you will always be a learning student.
Anonymous asked: so does the rivalry between blanca and mason trascends to their teenager years as well ?
Yes….and you’d think that Mason would come to realize it may not be the best idea to keep messing with a girl that has giant sharp teeth but he doesn’t
And Blanca also deals with all the sudden feelings young girls go through
alekcin asked: slap Kazuma silly because he needs more clothes on please? thank u.
he is tough mountain man he don’t need CLOTHES
scrotumnose asked: Please answer this with ten random facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favourite followers AHAHA YOU JUST GOT CHAIN LETTER'D
daaAAAAvveee!!!!!!! Only because you asked so nicely
- It is my secret(?) dream to just one day run away, leave the animation and blog world behind, marry a farmer man and live on a farm with some tomatoes and my dog
- This is my great grandpa
- I’ve had type 1 Diabetes since I was 9 years old
- There was a brief moment in my childhood where I wanted to be a firefighter
- When I was a teenager I had *major* anxiety and I was cripplingly shy, but I made a 180 towards the end of high school and I’m now really bright and outgoing
- Once I got to college I got the nickname “The Princess”
- I worked at Chick-Fil-A for a year in high school
btw they MAKE you say “my pleasure” and btw it usually was not my pleasure
- I can quote the entirety of Nacho Libre. I’m not kidding.
- When I was younger my dad worked overseas, and I was fortunate to be able to travel overseas several times as well. I’ve been to Paris, Cannes, London, Damascus, Cairo, Alexandria, and several cities and villages in Romania
- David Wolter told me I had nice toes one time